ADVANTAGES OF USING THE CINTROPUR® TE + ACTIVATED CARBON CINTROPUR® SCIN
1. Its large pore volume and pore size distribution makes it highly suitable for the improvement of taste and the removal of odour, chlorine, ozone, micropolutants such as pesticides and other dissolved organic substances.
2. The quantity of activated carbon which is used in the CINTROPUR® TE-CTN filters guarantees optimal results, as well as optimal lifespan. The poorer the flow rate, the greater the result.
3. The lifetime of the carbon depends on its application: for drinking water it is recommended to change the carbon every 3 months (max. 20 000 filter volumes) otherwise every 6 months at the most.
4. The internal mechanism of the TE filters ensures a maximum contact time between the untreated water and the activated carbon; guaranteeing optimal efficiency of treatment.
5. One of the best activated carbons available on the market is used, offering a very high adsorption capacity.
6. The advantageous price of activated carbon refilling: packaging specially designed for easy filter filling.
Average flow rate (differential pressure 0.2 bar): 0.5 m3/h
Working pressure: 10 bar (142 psi)
Max. operating pressure: 16 bar (228 psi)
Max. operating temp.: 50°C