Vessel comes complete with Clack 119FP In/Out head, 1", head with Fill Port, spanner, riser and screens.
The fill port allows you to easily top up your media without having to remove the head.
Our range of composite vessels are ideal for housing DI or softener resin for various applications. They can also be used for other media such as granualr activated carbon.
Materials suitable for drinking water. Factory-backed 5 year warranty
Outside blue paint RAL 5015. Made in Europe
- For commercial & industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environment
- Absolutely will not and cannot rust
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Capacities up to 1830 liters
- Flange and threaded connections available
Materials of construction
- Inner shell of polyethylene
- GRP outer shell for strength
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,5 bar
- Maximum temperature: 45°C
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Minimum burst at 42 bars
- Tested to 250 000 cycles without leakage
- CE conformity under PED 97/23/CE
- ACS approval
- WRAs approval (Pending)