- The highest flow in the market for 4" elements
- The largest active area (105 ft 2) with standard brine spacer
- Total compatibility with standard pressure vessel
- Easy to handle/use
- Best price/performance for a 4"
The XL family comes from the idea and exclusive production capability of our company: combine the low energy and high flow element performances to an active surface never reached by a 4" element before, using the same spacer of standard 4".
Permeate flow: 3300 gpd (522 lph)*
Salt rejection: 99% minimum
Max operating pressure: 300 psi
Max temperature: 45°C
Max pressure drop: 10 psi (0.7 bar)
Max feed flow: 16 gpm (3.6m3/hr)
Max chlorine concentration: <0.1 ppm
Max feed water sdi (15 min): 5.0
Max turbidity: 1.0 NTU
Feed water pH: 3 - 10
Minimum ratio of concentrate to permeate flow: 5:1
* test conditions: 150 psi (10.3 bar) 25°C using 1500 ppm NaCL solution with 15% permeate recovery (pH 6.5 to 7).
Notice: Permeate flow for individual elements may vary + or -15 percent. Elements are vacuum sealed in a polyethylene bag containing less than 1.0% sodium meta-bisulfite and 10% propylene glycol solution.
Equivalent to Oltremare Low1-4040-XL